Business Intelligence Team Lead
80.000 € - 100.000 €
Are you an experienced Business Intelligence Specialist and would like to bring your career to a next level? Do you enjoy being the main contact person e.g. supporting internal as well as external stakeholders on the Business Intelligence specialisation? Then this is the right opportunity for you.
My client a world leading utility supplier is looking for a Business Intelligence Team Lead who has experience in leading a team and more importantly who enjoys the management of Stakeholder relationships across markets.
In this position you will have the opportunity to work hand in hand with multiple departments across the company and this with the newest Business Intelligence technologies on the market. What is exactly expected from you?
- You are responsible for the cross-departmental optimisation of relevant processes and structures in sales and marketing
- You participate and take responsibility on the functioning of several IT programs and projects across departments
- You develop measures to continuously improve data quality and generate value through new technologies, benchmarks and leading projects
- You are responsible for the smooth operation and development of programs as a basis for customer analysis and marketing campaigns
Your skills & experience
- Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Economics or Business
- Several years of professional experience in IT project management and experience in a responsible leadership role
- You have a strong understanding of business, data warehouse architectures and reporting developments
- Communicative personality with a high level of social competence and presentation skills
- Great international environment
- Individual development
- Competitive bonus scheme
How to apply
Please register by sending your CV to Emaële de Quatrebarbes via the Apply link on this page.
£80000 - £100000 per annum
Business Intelligence, Leadership, Management, data, technologies, leading