SENIOR DATA SCIENTIST (m/f) - FRAUD PREVENTION
Curious to work in a fast paste environment for a leading provider of financial services?
Advance your Data Science career in an international company with start-up flair in Berlin.
- Identify patterns, trends and present actionable insights from Big Data sets to determine signals and relationships
- Sophisticated knowledge about Big Data applications across classes and trading horizons
- Developing new product shaping for financial clients
- Implementing different Statistics, Machine Learning and Data Mining methods
- Excellent communication skills with project members and stakeholders
- Ph.D. or MSc in Econometric, Statistics, Mathematics, Physics, Machine Learning or equivalent degree
- Experience in Big Datasets, NLP, Machine Learning, especially with Python and SQL
- Outstanding quantitative skills and analytical thinking
- Ability to work in an international team, self-responsibility and flexibility
- Strong English communication skills, German is an advantage
- International team spirit
- Modern company culture
Please apply for the position via the link on the Website „Data Scientist (m/f)- Fraud Prevention"
€70000 - €80000 per annum + Benefits
Data Scientist, Machine Learning, Data Mining, Text Mining, Marketing, Advanced Analytics, Predictive Analyse, R, Python, Hadoop, SQL, Spark, Scala, MATLAB, Pentaho, AzureML, Bayesian, Tableau, Qlik, Neuronale Netze, Random Forest, Datenanalyse, PhD